[thelist] Best Reseller Host - was GoDaddy Virtual Server

Gersten, John JGERSTEN at lchb.com
Tue Sep 16 12:16:55 CDT 2008

We've had excellent experience using Verio for a VPS since September
2007. I think their basic service starts at $90 per month, you can
certainly check it out at http://www.verio.com/virtual-server/. (I know
that's a lot less than $300 per month, so I suspect you get a lot less
off-the-rack as it were than you might at another host. But their
support has been excellent).

YMMV, of course.