[thelist] Good US registrar?

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Thu Sep 18 13:36:52 CDT 2008

I register all my domain names with godaddy. How you mess up a domain name
registration? Their customer interface is hard to manuever sometimes, it
isn't obvious how to do some stuff, but their tech support people can easily
handle those issues for you, and will do it pleasantly.
Just my 2 cents!
Nan