[thelist] CMS: opensource or hand-roll?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sun Sep 21 11:34:11 CDT 2008

On 21 Sep 2008, at 16:59, Christie Mason wrote:

> To me, it's a logical fallacy to base my trust on X years of
> experience.  It
> could be just one year with one experience repeated X times.

Yeah, because ignorance is always better value.

Nice how you ignored the range of experience as well as the length,
and have so far failed to produce anything of your own.

So if you're insisting on following this line (as you're not really
bothering with arguing the merits), put up or shut up.

Cheers
Martin