[thelist] translating a website into Nepali

Lisa B McLaughlin Lisa at allspunup.com
Fri Sep 26 07:55:33 CDT 2008

Nan,

What did you do in the end?  I have a website that needs translation into
various languages.  I took a look at www.youtube.com to see how they handled
it.  I think I'll do something along those lines with a link to a javascript
box that lets you select which language (ie which 'site') you want to view.
I'll have to organize the site into folders with replicated everything so I
can keep up with the entire process.  The client is using a company called
www.translate4me.com to do the translations.  We are waiting for the
confidentiality agreement to come back before I speak wtih them.  We are
using the UK branch as they are local for us.

Lisa