[thelist] Web Site hacked wasiPhone (browser) detection

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Sun Sep 28 06:33:29 CDT 2008

Hi Nan,

I've split this onto a new thread ..

Yeah, I've just discovered that too! Several of the domain names I host have
been hacked - I've raised a critical support ticket with my ISP - looks like
the dns may have been hacked -  I must confess I'm not strong on DNS so I'm
not sure how this is happening. The underlying file system is untouched. I'd
be interested to understand how this is done - anyone shed some light?

Cheers

Simon

Simon MacDonald
www.lemonslicedesign.com