[thelist] pesky mail problem

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Wed Oct 1 08:04:15 CDT 2008

Chris, all:

Here's where it is stalling from a shell logged into the defendant:

-sh-2.05b$         telnet smtp.integra.net 25
Trying 204.130.255.5...
Connected to smtp.integra.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mail.integraonline.com ESMTP
helo whatever.com
250 mail.integraonline.com
HELO whatever.com
250 mail.integraonline.com
RCPT TO: bobm at dottedi.biz
503 MAIL first (#5.5.1)
mail from: bobm at whatever.com
250 ok
rcpt to: bobm at dottedi.biz
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

UPPER/lower case does not seem to matter.

-Bob
-------