[thelist] Design Considerations for Blackberry?

Dave Land land at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 17:44:15 CDT 2008

\On Oct 1, 2008, at 8:02 AM, Ben Dyer wrote:

> I'm about to start developing a site that is specifically for the
> Blackberry mobile device. The site is for an app specifically for
> Blackberries, not just a general mobile site.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/resources/

That's probably your best place to start. Somewhere in there is going
to be documentation about how to develop for the Blackberry browser.
What may be harder to find out is data on "market share" for each of
the versions of the Blackberry and its browser that you may encounter.

Dave