[thelist] hiding email addresses

Jono Jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Sat Oct 11 18:04:00 CDT 2008

graham.hays wrote:
> Is there a good (simple) way of hiding email addresses from spammers?

I've tried a few my self and cannot say for sure if any of them work
well enough to bother with.  Even forms get spamemd by bots if you are
not careful.

I realize I am a bit late to the party, but just saw this and had a
thought... could there be an XML-driven, Flash solution?  XML data
sucked in/spit out into an accessible (as possible) SWF or sifr of some

Can spammer bots index Flash content?  Anyone ever tried this?

Designer | Developer | Illustrator