[thelist] hiding email addresses

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sun Oct 12 22:52:44 CDT 2008

You can't contact the software company in question and request they send the key elsewhere?
You can't whitelist the company's From: email address?
You can't turn off your spam filter just for a few minutes for the replacement key to arrive?

All of which are not nothing, but could be cheaper than repurchasing the software...

Cheers
Ken