[thelist] Troubleshoot help

Chris Booth chris at gn.apc.org
Tue Oct 14 04:29:09 CDT 2008

Well I can't see the logo in IE (but it appears in FireFox), so can
confirm that there is a problem.

It doesn't appear even if I try to load http://wamalaw.com/logo.jpg
directly. I tried downloading the file and opening it as a local file
in IE and that didn't work either, so it would seem unlikely that it
is anything to do with the structure of the web page.

Maybe there is something peculiar in the format of the jpeg that
prevents IE from displaying it? Does it work if you replace logo.jpg
with another image (which you know is displayed properly in IE)?

- Chris

--
Chris Booth
Email: chris at gn.apc.org
Web: http://www.araucaria.org.uk

"Our supper is plain, but we are very wonderful."