[thelist] Troubleshooting help (resolved)

EvoltList at no-pun.com EvoltList at no-pun.com
Tue Oct 14 15:29:36 CDT 2008

Good call on the CMYK suggestion.

I didn't remember even uploading a revised image file; the logo has been on
site for quite a while with no problems.  But, apparently I had and forgot
to save as RGB.  (Normally, "save for web..." in Photoshop, and don't think
much about it.)

Still surprises me that FireFox (and Safari) had no problem displaying but
IE7 did. Good to know, in any case.  It is nice after 10 years of web design
to see new issues.   :-/

Thanks to all for investigating and suggesting!

Tyme