[thelist] PPT --> AVI?

Steve marathon.durandal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:50:43 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 04:03:37PM +0000, Luther, Ron wrote:
> Steve suggested:

> >>But have you considered using Acrobat 9s Presenter to do this
> >>Most high end "Toys" can use PDF|Flash,
>
> Good point!  I have started (a little bit) looking at other solutions.  Unfortunately I have a large number of potential content creators who are already familiar with and use PowerPoint.  I might be able to squeeze a few bucks for one copy of some software to let me batch convert a bunch of existing files ... but I'm probably not going to get approval to widely deploy a new app and train and support folks on using it.

Adobe Presenter, (comes with Acrobat 9 Pro) is a PowerPoint plug-in. It helps
extend the use of PPT with the WYSIWYG power of Acrobat|Flash.

There is a free trial of Acrobat 9 Pro Extended to give it a whirl.

> Thanks!
> RonL.

You're welcome !

--
Best Regards,

Steve

_Mutt E-mail client:_
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutt_(e-mail_client)

"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good."
	      	     -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)