[thelist] form field safety

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Fri Oct 24 11:04:48 CDT 2008

Drawing a huge blank; I can't even think of what to search for, though
it ought to be a fairly simple Googlage.

I have a form where users can submit a short story. I just want to put
some safeguards in place to prevent ugliness. This will not be written
to a database, just emailed to me. I'm looking for server side safety
considerations; just doing basic form validation with js up front.

I been sick. My head's not working. I, on the other hand, still need to
work.

Thanks.

--
Joel D Canfield