[thelist] Mobile Redirect

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:56:06 CST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Paul Bennett <Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz> wrote:
>> It *appears* the cookie-based approach works on my G1
>
> You just *had* to slip that in didn't you ...
>
> Yeah, I'm jealous ;)

No need -- as a conversation piece it's a 10, as a phone, erm, not
so much, particularly if you think a "mobile phone" should be able
to go a full day using all its functions without a recharge...

The GPS is a serious battery hog, and still frequently shrugs its little
e-shoulders and says, "sorry, don't know where the heck you are" :-)

Still, as penance for this OT segue, if anyone wants some specifics
on aspects of the G1 related to web use let me know and I'll post
that back as  a tip.

Or catch the occasional mini-rant about it on twitter - I'm @hassan

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com