[thelist] can someone build a 100-page website with only HTML/CSS skill?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Tue Nov 11 09:48:16 CST 2008

Olivier Percebois-Garve wrote:
> but otherwise highlight it with javascrpit. U got the current page with
> document.location

Okay, if introducing some scripting language is inevitable, then I'll
prepare the training anyway, but please do read at least the subject
line of original post, what I am trying to do is to find out if it is
possible to build a 100-page scale site with only HTML/CSS skill (js/php
are not html/css) and I am not trying to do this because I am too stupid
to understand js or php.

If "able to build 100-page website" == "knows js or php", then I have to
either train my student (which is my girlfriend)  needed skill or make
sure she do such projects only as a team with me or some php/js guy.