[thelist] can someone build a 100-page website with onlyHTML/CSS skill?

Christie Mason CMason at ManagersForum.com
Tue Nov 11 22:11:03 CST 2008

Christie Mason wrote:
> If DW's not desired then set up a blank template file and use that for
> creating new pages and  use SSI for navigation, header, footer etc.  To
> layout flexible, that's what CSS is for.
Hi. The problem starts right in where using SSI for navigation! Please
read my newly write article to find why it's not feasible for 3-level

CM replies
Guess I'm being dense, or there's a PHP situation that's different than
ASP/.net 'cause I dynamically generate navigation from dbs into an include
file all the time with no problem.