[thelist] mp3 player for website?

kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 13 15:25:08 CST 2008

Hi Erika,
No matter which way its done it ends up on the users computer, which means
its in their cache - they have the song!.

People have asked this as long as I have searched (also for images) and no
one has yet come up with a way to deter.

One thing.  I just moved up (wish I had'nt) to IE7 and FF3.0.0 and all I
have for the usual JS mp3 player from O'Rielly is a black space. There is
the player but it opens a new window so I gave up and installed YouTube and
change the song daily.
Kate
Bichon Frise: http://jungaling.com/bichons/