[thelist] ASP Classic - What's causing this?

Todd Richards toddr at nnepa.com
Thu Nov 20 11:46:51 CST 2008

Hi Everyone -

We have a web application running classic ASP against a MS SQL 2000 Server.
Over the past month or so, when I try to run some of the features of it I
get a pop up "Opening THISFILE.asp", then it says "You have chosen to open
THISFILE.asp - would you like to save the file?"

Any ideas what would be causing this, and what I should start looking for?
Because of this, I think it's affecting the application and not letting it
process what needs to be done.

Thanks,

Todd