[thelist] Okay now stuck on to step #2

Terion Miller webdev.terion at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:15:07 CST 2008

Thanks, yep I had taken the echo down to just seeing if I could output a
field and that works, so now I am on ...math OUCH
because for starters I have to have it only return 3 rows at a time which
will be guided by a.) start and end dates and b.) by the exposures bought
and actually exposed.  what are these functions called I try to google it in
layman terms like that and get nada as far as guidance.
randomization?
Do I possibly need to do an echo return for each td ? instead of trying to
output the full thing in one echo, or does this make no difference?
terion