[thelist] Payment gateways

Chrome admin at chrome.me.uk
Tue Dec 2 03:25:35 CST 2008

Thanks for that... I will pass the info along... This is actually for my
ex-boss so I'm not sure what his plans are or whether he'll even use it (he
has these great ideas that all of a sudden disappear in a shower of new
ideas)

If he decides to give it a go I'll certainly report back and let you know
how it went

Incidentally, we do have a site that runs Jrox JAM so I'll have a look back
over that to see what's what

Cheers all

Dan