[thelist] nomenclature - site map / web site

kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 4 02:05:21 CST 2008

Its like. Is it?

*I* ride my bike to work
or * i* ride my bike to work

When I asked that question I was told  ' I '.

You can go on and on really.

I *am more careful now or  more careful than I used to be. Some forums don't
bother with correctness but some do because its important the one asking the
question understands the support wording.

As long as we don't use how we txt message and what we write can be
understood by the masses then I guess its fine.

For the important letter you will write properly of course.
Kate