[thelist] nomenclature - site map / web site

kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 4 16:56:48 CST 2008

Hi Bob,

World Wide Web is a proper noun.  There is only one World Wide Web

Not my line, someone else wrote that. I said woof, woof, woof in response
*grin.

Its just a pity the person I knew and conversed with is no longer around or
he wouold have put us all right..Writing properly was his thing. A Uni
education by luck of the draw and made good use of his education. I almost
feared not writing properly when he was in the forums (moderator) even now I
strive to write decent just in case he has returned and is watching like a
ghost from christmmas past...hahaahahahahah

I missed a lot of schools through illness as a child so I have had to learn
all this stuff as I go. I'm into commas, full stops, and apostrophies at the
minute in the correct place..

Bed-time here
Bye Bob.
kate