[thelist] TIP only

Hugh Miller hmiller at cfpress.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 15:59:42 CST 2008

<tip type="PHP (Newbies)" author="Hugh Miller">

Always use echo 'single quotes' in your scripts as you can type any output with
newline, tabs etc which preserves your HTML formatting and makes for easier to
read scripting.

As a double dunter, use the following format (it's all in the newline):

echo '
Content';

If you do this you can avoid double line spacing your HTML code and also indent
the echo or print command within your scripts, again preserving readability.

</tip>

I've lurked here for a long time so meant to include a tip whenever I posted to
the list by way of thanks. Forgot on the last post.

believed to be clean.