[thelist] why web pages look having different color on different LCDs?

Steve Fishpaste marathon.durandal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:35:26 CST 2008

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 03:39:12AM +0800, Zhang Weiwu wrote:

> Okay, now at least I got one way to try to solve my original problem:
> calibrate my monitor first. I'll try it later.

Which pretty much has be done in hardware for LCDs. Adobe Gamma isn't
included in recent releases of Photoshop anymore for that reason.

--
Best Regards,

S.Fishpaste

"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good."
	      	     -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)