[thelist] Financial Situation

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:25:20 CST 2008

Lowering my hourly rate or other billables is never an option.

I am worth what I am worth, regardless the current state of the economy.

That said, in times like these it is a good strategy to emphasize the
value that I represent to my clients and why working with me will be
worth it in definite ROI.

So far, I haven't been affected...we'll see how that holds up as the
economy darkens.

John Corry