[thelist] IE7 Javascript - FF3 is fine, IE throws error - RESOLVED

Chris Dempsey chris at gettheedgeonline.com
Thu Dec 11 04:06:04 CST 2008

Fixed it.

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Chris Dempsey
Sent: 10 December 2008 16:30
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] IE7 Javascript - FF3 is fine,IE throws error - a new one

I didn't check the script fully after removing the HTML comments...

If you select the New user radio button the form element names are changed as intended but if you then change it back to existing it throws an error: document.form1.fldTitlea2 is null or not an object.  Same with the email address radio buttons but I'm sure it will be the same error so when one is fixed so is the other.

Anyone able to take a look and suggest what I've done wrong?

http://www.edgedevelopment.co.uk/tmp/myTickets.asp.htm

Thanks,

Chris