[thelist] PayPal Gone Haywire?

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:29:46 CST 2008

I have a Drupal 5 site with E-Commerce 5.x-3.3 which has been up and
working for while, like a year maybe.

Today they write me and say people can't pay. I checked it out and the
site is fine, BUT when I click to pay and it sends me to paypal.com, I
get a blank page. IE and FF. I asked them to send me the password for
their account so I can call PayPal and TRY to speak to a human, but do
any humans here know anything about this?

Seems to me that something happened at PayPal. Maybe it's just temporary?

Thanks.