[thelist] PHP Object-orientated programming - book recommendation

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:27:24 CST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:

> Go to a decently stocked bookstore.  Take some time to browse.  Buy what works best for you, regardless of who the publisher is.

Ron makes a really good point about going to the bookstore. The way
that I have made decisions about books is by looking through the table
of contents or index for solutions to specific problems I'm trying to
solve. I am usually more apt to pay the $40-60 USD if I find a good
solution.

--
Randal Rust
R.Squared Communications