[thelist] Site Check

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:44:41 CST 2009

WEIRD.

That looks absolutely fine. Must be time to wipe this WinXP partition
completely and live in joy in my otherworld of Kubuntu + VirtualBox Windows
;)

Aside: Any notions as to how I could possibly have seen this look one pixel
off in all my Win-based browsers? Scary thoughts.

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer

t: +44 (0) 7594 506 381