[thelist] business videos: upload to Google *and* YouTube?

Joel D Canfield Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com
Mon Jan 12 11:51:32 CST 2009

> seen), and probably the best way to find videos is either take the
time to
> search sites separately, or rely on a plain ol' Google search.

Thanks, Jack. I know Google's video search will search YouTube videos,
but it appears not to work the other way 'round. So, if I and my clients
have only uploaded our videos to Google, they're not getting found on
YouTube.

But that's an assumption based on very little research and evidence, so
I'm looking for something a little more concrete before I go start
manually uploading a couple dozen videos all over again, and retraining
my clients to use YouTube as their primary instead of Google video.

joel