[thelist] Review my site..... Please Cheers Chaps and Chapesses

Martyn Sales at medes.net
Wed Jan 14 11:02:07 CST 2009

Cheers folks

I guess you know what I will be doing for the rest of the day!

I had validated the site back in October but I have made so many changes
since then,

The whole site was built in Dreamweaver Cs3.

I am not quite sure why the html returns 91 errors :(   (it mainly seems
to be the Meta)

As for the design I have no flair for it (obviously) I used to use a
couple of web designers but they
insisted on building with frames, with images and consequently I ended
up with no text just images of text.
which basically means I started learning to build my own site in October
steep learning curve I can tell you!

I tend to agree with the footer turning in to the area for trash the
adsence does not return any revenue so
at least I know I am not losing clients to it (not sure its suppose to
work like that)

If anyone wants a job ..............................

Thanks

Martyn

www.medes.org.uk