[thelist] SmartUpload problems

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Thu Jan 15 14:54:29 CST 2009

Hi Everyone -

I'm running an old version of ASPSmartUpoad on a Windows 2003 server.
Suddenly today I'm having issues with it and getting the error message
"Server.CreateObject Failed".  I tried to reinstall it, reboot, etc. with no
help.  Nothing has changed and it had been working.  So I'm not sure what
the problem is.

Since it is an old version, I was wondering whether it makes sense to
upgrade to their newest version, or if there were other options that are
recommended.  This is currently being used in an ASP classic environment,
uploading files to a MS SQL 2000 database.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Todd