[thelist] reliability of tinymce's "paste from word" function

Sarah Adams sarahwbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:25:48 CST 2009

I want to recommend to a client that they have me replace the WYSIWYG
editor currently used in their custom CMS (from ActivEdit to TinyMCE).
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to convince them, aside from
"it's just better!" I was thinking they would probably LOVE the "paste
from word" feature, as I'm always having to remind them to paste the
text into notepad first. I'm just worried that I'll tell them this and
then the "paste from word" feature won't work as well as promised. In
your experience, how well exactly does the "paste from word" function
perform?

--
sarah adams
my thoughts: http://twitter.com/sarahwbs