[thelist] About Word document comparison

L. Mohan Arun (marun2@gmail.com) marun2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:27:08 CST 2009

Recently I mailed this list wanting to know if there is a Word file
comparison service on the Internet and I am happy to say somebody responded
about getbackboard.com. It seems it is exactly what I want. I have
bookmarked the URL and I will be using it some time soon.

By the way I need a good source of SQL tips targeted towards MySQL / Oracle
and some MS SQL Server. Google produces tons of search results and I dont
know which are good and which are not. I would prefer getting subsribed to
something like this list but made out for SQL. I also know that there was
once a Belution SQL forums (forums.belution.com) with quality posts being
made but it seems it is down for the moment. I have been trying for 2 days
now. Does anybody have any good suggestions about a good SQL-oriented
mailing list? I already know about forums.sqlmag.com but they are MS SQL
oriented.

Thx!

--
Read my blog