[thelist] Web clipping application

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:34:29 CST 2009

IMHO, Google Reader is the best RSS application available. With a bit of
patience it can be very good for cataloguing multiple news feeds.

However it sounds like you're dealing with something other than detailed
written content (70 items an hour is a fair heft), in which case you might
want to set your mail client to receive these feeds and then filter them
based on URL/content/etc.

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer