[thelist] Web clipping application

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Sun Jan 25 11:15:22 CST 2009

On Saturday 24 January 2009 22:42:57 L. Mohan Arun (marun2 at gmail.com) wrote:
> b) I keep my IE open all the time with Gmail open all through the day. So
> my solution needs to work with IE 7 (No firefox plugins).
> c) I will assign a priority to each feed. I need 2 lines of titles from the
> clips to be displayed above my browser window somehow.

Not sure what you mean by "above my browser window somehow" while at the same
time having your browser open, will suggest that something on the desktop
would be more to your liking and a Google Gadget would do the trick with some
modification if needed:

http://desktop.google.com/plugins/c/sidebar/news.html

Another option is to publish (locally or otherwise) and tweak using javascript
and/or other script with it:

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/03/customize-google-readers-clips.html
--
cheers,