[thelist] Acrobat 6 Professional - make a page visable?

rogerharness at comcast.net rogerharness at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 05:22:54 CST 2009

'volters,

I'm working on a multi-page PDF form in Acrobat 6.0 Professional.

Is there a way to make an invisible page visable, for example when a user is entering text into a text box and it reaches a specified max number, a new page automatically is made visible, and the focus then switches to that page containing that text box?

Via a googled javascript, I've been able to set up a custom keystroke script that allows the focus to automatically switch to a new text box when the specified number of characters has been reached, but I can't seem to figure out how to turn invisible(?) pages on once that max character has been reached.

Does this even make sense?

Thank you so much,

-Roger Harness

--
"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night"