[thelist] Web clipping application

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 05:19:46 CST 2009

The notion that you only want to use one app and that app has already been
chosen (Gmail) — and would like this to be distinct from just another tab is
a common complaint. How about Mozilla Lab's Prism [
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Prism]?

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer