[thelist] Status message viewer

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:26:34 CST 2009

Facebook stati are protected by default, as are gmail status notes (does
anybody really use those actively?), so an automated script with a universal
scope doesn't strike me as within the realms of possibility.

Out of interest, what line of work are you in? Some pretty interesting
questions you've been asking lately, so I was just wondering if I could get
my foot in the door of any world-domination ventures kicking around ;)

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer

t: +44 (0) 7594 506 381