[thelist] Strange CSS Behavior with IFRAME

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Feb 3 17:23:36 CST 2009

Sometimes you get to build the site you want and sometimes one is handed
to you to make work.  Unfortunately, I have one of these, where they
want it up tomorrow.  No, really, I mean tomorrow.

Anyway, I have most of it operational (kludged in some places, but
working), but two pages with IFRAMEs have strange CSS behavior.  The
site is upcountryford.com and the pages are the links for new and
pre-owned inventory on the left.  While all the other pages link
correctly, when you go to these two pages the links stop working and do
not show hover behavior.  I have tried to troubleshoot the pages and
they work fine until the IFRAME is inserted.

Any ideas on how to get this working or what the problem might be?  How
about a better way to get the inserted page to display?

Thanks,

Norman

--
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"