[thelist] PHP Include function error

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Feb 13 10:44:16 CST 2009

Mark Groen (and others) noted:

>>Many of us on the list read our email in plain text,
>>so your "red" does not show up in the email.

Actually, it's more than just your choice of end user mail client and settings ... evolt strips all formatting out from all messages on all of our lists.  We only forward plain text messages.

That's just the way we roll.

So if, on the odd chance, you ever actually *do* get a rich text or HTML email that allegedly came from evolt [1], please contact the admins immediately since they would need to track down, patch, and/or beat senseless whatever or whoever caused that to happen.

Thanks,
RonL.

[1] I think I've seen exactly 'one' such message in 10 years here and that was on a brand new list where the config didn't get set up properly.  And that got fixed very quickly.