[thelist] Strange checkbox issue (PHP / Forms)

Barry Woolgar barry at burnthebook.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 06:19:28 CST 2009

Hello Hugh

> I have a very strange PHP problem processing checkboxes.

> print_r($_POST['subsection']) outputs 'Array' and that is all.

Is the problem present in every browser?

Have you tried creating a new processing script which only does
print_r($_POST) and nothing before?

If you still have a problem then you need to look at the HTML source,
perhaps there's some oddball javascript messing things up? If the problem is
fixed then (however unlikely) the problem has to be in your processing

You've probably tried the above already but the answer might help us.