[thelist] MORE - IIS 7 and SQL Server 2008

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Fri Mar 6 18:42:30 CST 2009

On Friday 06 March 2009 16:10:41 Todd Richards wrote:
> Went through the server logs and saw this for each time I try to access the
> site with the database pages:
>
> The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed for Application Pool
> 'TEST SITE' because of the following error: Could not create a Disk Cache
> Sub-directory for the Application Pool. The data may have additional error
> codes.

> Any thoughts on what I should  check?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Template+Persistent+Cache+initialization+failed+for+Application+Pool%22+Could+not+create+a+Disk+Cache+%20Sub-directory+for+the+Application+Pool

Perhaps you need to manually set permissions on the folder:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=332097

Just a shot in the dark...
--
cheers,