[thelist] IE7 XP differs from IE7 Vista

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:59:13 CDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 5:32 PM, graham.hays <
graham.hays at visualcomputing.co.uk> wrote:

> Ok will try that although I did check everything (I thought) on the vista
> m/c. I didn't know about ctrl+0 though -- thanks Barney
>
> Graham

While my friends on to part of the case, I'd also suggest more research:

Have you set both line high and font type (other than generic serif/sans)?

I'm betting (and this is something I think I've noticed, but haven't checked
deeply into) that Vista's providing either a different font (Calibri comes
to mind) or is processing the font different ie: different levels in
kerning, spacing, etc.

If you can provide a valid link to the page, I have both OS's to test in, or
at least see the CSS.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com