[thelist] Thank You!!! Now, an issue.

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Wed Mar 11 18:58:11 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 11 March 2009 15:49:22 Tony Spiro wrote:
> ...... The logged-in user gets dropped when
> navigating to certain pages.  This didn't happen when I tested it on my
> home computer.  It would be easy if it was just one page to focus on, but
> it happens on different pages.  Please any help on this would be
> appreciated.  Try it for yourself and let me know what you think:
>
> http://www.mydentonmusic.com

The session.php file must be included at the top of every page, also ensure
that you aren't doing any object flush() in the code you added or reset the
session etc.

I've used the Jpmaster77 code in part myself, works good. Another thing you
might check is the database versions, something about the md5 hash is
different in a newer MySQL, no time to Google it at the moment, perhaps
someone on the list knows what it is off the top of thier head...
--
cheers,

	Mark