[thelist] Requesting Recommendations: anti virus and hard drives

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Fri Mar 13 09:06:51 CDT 2009

On 11 Mar 2009, at 20:22, Lightening wrote:

>> Also looking for a new (external) hard drive with lots of space.

I have been running 1TB Buffalo Terastation in RAID 5 config for several
years and it has not hiccuped yet.  The newer models look even better.
If there is an emergency, I am two cords away (power and LAN) from a
back up of all the machines in my office.  Yeah, I know it's a
technically a NAS unit, but thought I would throw in my two cents worth.

Norman