[thelist] Browser Issue

Alexander Freiria xandercoded at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:49:07 CDT 2009

Thanks for your response Edwin. I have made the changes to the source to
remedy this... I downloaded win merge and found the difference between an
earlier, functioning version, compared to the "broken version". That is the
will be more vigilant when structuring my html. I Appreciate the explanation
of  the problem Edwin.