[thelist] which one is more standard-compatible? GoLive CS2 or Dreamweaver CS4?

zhangweiwu at realss.com zhangweiwu at realss.com
Mon Mar 23 08:33:42 CDT 2009

Hello. My friend to offer to work with me together on a non-profit
website. He can use either GoLive CS2 or Dreamweaver CS4. He asks me
what he should use working with me.

I use text editor so I am on source level compatible with both. But I
hate to work on non-standard page generated by any WYSIWYG software. If
any of the two is creating table-in-table layout or stupid messy source
code it's slowing me done a lot and making the work difficult. So, what
should I ask him to use?

Thanks.