[thelist] phpBB hacked and Crystal Tech isn't being very helpful

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:03:32 CDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 1:58 PM, kate.007 <kate.007 at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Joel would get the latest IPB 3.0 if its hosted by IPB Everyone has been
> asking when its out - its out now.
> Kate

I started with 1.3 myself. Back when it was still free.

You can also get the latest IPB if you buy the lifetime license (last I
checked, $180). I liked having my own, because I was known for tearing up
IPB's forums constantly. It's also why I feel more secure with them: for all
the breaking I tried to do with it, it was pretty resilient.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com