[thelist] phpBB hacked and Crystal Tech isn't being very helpful

kate.007 kate.007 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 28 04:56:48 CDT 2009

Hi Joel,

I'm following the thread so here is my link where I am today host wise.
http://www.charlottezweb.com/

Jason is most helpful with any problems. You could look as a guest  first on
the forums and get a feel for what others think of him then decide.
http://www.charlottezweb.com/forums/index.php?board=1.0

You can take the smallest package or talk to him about a custom package
specific to your needs.

Quote Jason.
Need something custom?
Have BIGGER needs?  Looking for a semi-dedicated or dedicated option?
eCommerce?  Contact us for a quote

I have the one at $15 which suits me.

Premium Package
1500mb storage
30gb monthly transfer
unlimited email accounts
unlimited mysql databases

The one thing I like is how Jason runs his company:
He cares about his customers.
He keeps us up to date on whats happening with the servers:
Nothing is too much trouble
If you have a problem tell him he *will sort it asap.

If you have a support question on the forum he knows the second  you send it
as he is connected via a cell phone to any problems.

Oh, and he is not too fond of PHPBB but reminds you to keep up todate
versions.
Good luck Joel!
Kate